A Long-Term Solution for Better Health Could DRX9000 Spinal Decompression Be Right For You?
The causes of neck pain and back pain vary in each patient. Every individual experiences their symptoms differently. Some patients feel pain and discomfort radiating from their neck into their shoulder, arm, and hand. Other patients experience symptoms in their buttocks, hamstring area, calf, foot, or all the way down to their toes.
Luckily, although their pain is experienced differently, spinal decompression can help provide the same relief for many of these patients. Some of the most common complaints addressed by spinal decompression include:
- Bulging discs – The disc material is still intact in a bulging disc, but the disc itself is irritating nearby soft tissue structures.
- Herniated disc – The disc material is no longer intact with a herniated disc, causing chemical and physical irritation to nearby soft tissues.
- Spinal Stenosis – Here, the spinal canal or foraminal openings are narrowing in your back.
- Sciatica – This is caused by irritation of the sciatic nerve.
- Pain due to degenerative disc disease – This condition involves the failure of the disc material, which degenerates and worsens over time.
- Pain due to degenerative joint disease – This condition causes a chronic breakdown of cartilage in the joints.
While each of these conditions is unique, spinal decompression can help provide relief for all of them. If you are suffering from chronic pain and discomfort for any of these reasons, you owe it to yourself to investigate what spinal decompression at Intouch Chiropractic can do for you.